|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||According to customer’s requirment|
1. SL-G3 with multi-functions. It integrated GSM Module inside, and almost all useful functions and features of the alarm systems in the worldwide markets. Also it with innovative and experienced functions and features to meet the required and potential demands.
2. SL-G3 is a new security protection solution. It is special for home, house and office and other applications. It based on Wireless GSM Communication network; it can alert you by SMS and calling.
3. SL-G3 supports two way voice communication and wiretap by intelligent technology. It can answer the incoming call as well as dial out to the others. It is very useful for user to create voice communication or listen in the houses.
4. SL-G3 supports Watchdog, once the sensor in this zone triggered in the preset time, will not alarm, if the sensor hasn’t been triggered in the preset time, will alarm. It is useful for monitoring elders, children, and the person on-duty.
5. SL-G3 equips with two output relay, one is link-output relay, special for switch on or off appliance while the system alarm, another is independent output relay, it can be switched on or off by SMS commands..
6. SL-G3 equips with LCD display entire operation menu, all operations and settings are visual and intuitive!
7. SL-G3 supports GSM Jammer interference!
8. SL-G3 with user friendly design idea, all operations and settings are visual and intuitive!
What you need is a SIMCard which supports Call ID function.
What advantages of the SL-G3?
1. Two-way voice communication or wiretap is available;
2. LCD displays the entire setup menu;
3. Armed, Partial Armed (At home or stay), Disarmed, SOS are available;
4. Armed delay, alarm delay, siren work or not, more other functions are programmable by user;
5. Watchdog, 24hours zone, SOS zone are available;
6. Using ICON to display arm/ partial arm / disarm, power status, siren status and GSM signal status.
7. Auto-detect and report, GSM signal Jammer alarm, SMS switch is available.
Functions & Features of the GSM Alarm System:
ØGSM Frequency: Dual-Band (900/1800MHz), Quad-Band is optional (850/900/1800/1900Mhz) ;
Ø Supports armed, Partial armed (At House or Stay) or disarmed, SOS by remote control or mainframe keyboard;
Ø Supports armed, disarmed, inquiry mainframe status, switch on or off relay output by SMS Commands;
Ø Automatically sends SMS Alert and dial to the pre-set cell phone when any sensor had been triggered;
Ø Equips with 8 Wired zones, the attribute (Normal/At House or Stay mode) and Zone Name is editable, NC NO EOL is programmable;
Ø Equips with 16 Wireless Zones, zone attribute (Normal/At House or Stay mode) and Zone Name is editable;
Ø 3 X 24-Hour zones for smoke and gas leakage sensor,1XWatchdog zone for monitoring elder or child, 1XSOS zone for emergency help;
Ø Supports 3 SMS Alert Numbers and 5 Calling alert numbers and 20 Alarm Records for owner review;
Ø Supports Timer for automatically arm or disarm the system;
Ø Supports armed delay to give enough time to you go out the home, the delay time is editable by user;
Ø Equips with 1 Alarm-Link output relay, once the system triggered, the output will switch on for 4minutes;
Ø Equips with 1 independent output relay, it can be switch on or off by SMS Commands. This is very useful for remote switch on light or off while you’re in another city in the night;
Ø The Keypad can use as a dialer, the functions like the Cell phone;
Ø The external power failure & recovery alert function is optional ;
Ø Supports wiretap through the internal microphone;
Ø Supports internal Speaker to special user for two-way voice communication;
Ø It is Compatible with PT2262/2264 and PT2242 wireless IC;
Ø Standby internal rechargeable battery which can last 12 hours;
Ø Based on the GSM communication network and Operation Menu Display technology, apply to wide range situations.
Ø More programmable functions and features are available.
Standard Package list of the GSM Alarm System
Remote control X2
Wireless PIR Motion Sensor X1
Wireless Door magnetic Sensor X1
Wired Siren X1
GSM Antenna X1
Optional Accessories (Wireless):
Combined Light and Siren, PIR Motion Sensor, Glass Break Sensor
Magnetic Window Sensor, Magnetic Steel Scrolling, Door Sensor
Infrared Photoelectric Beam Fence, Wireless Strobe Siren, Smoke Sensor,
Our Other Wireless Sensors
Specifications of Mainframe of the GSM Alarm System
Rated voltage: 9~12VDC 1.5A
Standby current: 30-40mA
Siren output Voltage: 12VDC
Working temperature: -10℃～+60℃
Storage temperature: -20℃～+60℃
Relative humidity: 10-90%, No condensation
Working frequencies: 900/1800 MHz or 850/900/1800/1900MHz
Communication protocol: GSM PHASE 2/2+ (include data service)
Wireless sensor receiving frequency: 433.92 MHz
Wireless sensor permission quantity: 16pcs
Remote Control permission quantity: 5pcs
Effective wireless distance of remote control: 100 m
Battery: built-in lithium-ion battery: 1000mAh 3.7V
Standby time approx.12hours (depending on the network condition)
Size: 180*125*30mm (L*W*H)
Net weight: 0.32Kg
The GSM Alarm system SL-G3 reference lots of international standards. There are:
UL1023:2004: Safety Household Burglar-Alarm System Units
UL 985:2004: Household Fire Warning System Units.
UL1635: Digital Alarm Communicator System Units.
EN 55022:1998: Emission Standard for information Technology Equipment.
EN 50024:1998: Immunity Standard for Information Technology Equipment.
EN 50130-4:1996: Immunity Standard for Fire, Intruder and Social Alarm Systems.
EN 60950:2000: Safety of information technology equipment.
EN 50131-1: 2004: Intrusion Systems General Requirements-Security Grade 2, Environment Class II.
PD 6662:2004: Scheme for the application of European Standards for intruder alarm systems.
DD 243:2004: Installation and configuration of intruder alarm systems designed to generate confirmed alarm conditions-code of practice.
EN 300220: Electromagnetic Compatibility and Radio Spectrum Matters (ERM); Short Range Devices (SRD); Radio equipment to be used in the 25 MHz to 1 000 MHz frequency range with power levels ranging up to 500 Mw.
ETS 300683: Radio equipment and systems (RES) – Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) standard for Short Range Devices (SRD) operating on frequencies between 9 kHz and 25 GHz.
EN 50136-2-1: Alarm systems. Alarm transmission systems and equipment., General requirements for alarm transmission equipment.
TBR 21: European Telecommunications Standards Institute.